Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THE Jordan Le`Shae Hunter

My name is Jordan to the Le`Shae to the Hunter :). I am originally from Armore, Oklahoma born and raised. I am currently at this second in my T4T class writing a blog..yay. I create daily vlogs on YouTube and if anyone is intertested at all my Youtube is www.youtube.com/jleshae77
My vlogs arent very interesting and the last 4 or 5 havent been interesting at all but it passes time. I am an Elementary Education major and if that does not work out I might get a job as a maseaus (spell check), it just depends on where I live. I have a boyfriend of over a year named Paden and he is my best friend and the closest companion that I have. We are completely alike in almost every way from the music we listen to to the personality that we portray. Music is my passion and I have been singing since i was little, even though i am not that great of a singer I still try my best to be the best that I can be. I am one of those people that are good at every but not necessarily great. I have played every sports imaginable to man such as soccer, basketball, softball, golf, gymnastics you name it, but the only ones that completely stuck was dance and tennis. Tennis has been my crutch and my way to improve my hand-eye coordination and have the joys of defeating an opponent just on pure skill. Dance on the other hand was how i expressed myself and is my favorite thing to ever do. This is a small glimpse of myself but it is info that is imperative to understand who I am and what I am passionate about.
Peace,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment